- >> Contraception and Sexual Health services
- >> GP Surgeries and Paulton MIU
- >> School and College Nurses
- >> Pharmacies displaying a SAFE window sticker
- >> Youth Services
School and College Nurses
It is a FREE, confidential, informal, contraception and sexual health clinic that is run in schools and in the Somer Valley & Bath campus colleges.
The nurses that run the program are very supportive, confidential and are there to help you with any questions, information or support you may need.
What can you get from visiting a nurse at your youth club, school, or college?
- Confidential information, support and advice about relationships and safe sex.
- Information about contraceptive choices and supply of the contraceptive pill, progestrogen only pill and the contraceptive injection.
- C Cards
- Emergency Contraception
- Advice and information on sexually transmitted infections
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea testing
- Support and information on the options available for someone who is pregnant and a referral to the appropriate service
You can go to any school or college nurse for confidential help and advice about any issues.